Wednesday, February 6, 2008

mission


elder heffron
bz wouldn't let go of his papers once i gave them to him
jaxson mission papers

brandon is going to the mexico guadaljara south mission he will be going to the mtc on june 4, 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you son I know that you will be a "Great"missionary for the Lord I will miss you sooooooooooooooooo much but I know that we all will be blessed while you are serving the people of Mexico.
love ya,

mom

Cricket said...

We love you Elder Heffron and are very proud of you. You have changed and grown a lot and it is showing.Your dad is worrying about you and missing you already. As for me....I will miss your smile and your laughter. I will miss all the times we played cards and sat at the kitchen counter eating ice-cream and talking. It's been a long time. I think we need to do again soon.

You have always given 100% to everything you do. We know your mission will be no different. The people of Mexico will love you and you will love them.

Felicitaciones
(Congratulations)

Cricket said...

Hi There Elder Heffron,

Your family and friends would like an update. What are you doing to prepare for your mission. How is the Spanish coming along?

We love you and are proud of you.
Dad & Cricket