So my first few days in Mexico have been awesome because lets start with the funny stuff, so you know how you thought I couldn´t shop in America in a store, well put me in a Wal-Mart in Mexico and you just have awesomely funny because Wal-Marts in America are busy but in Mexico have so many people, and it is so expensive for my one week of food cost be $188 and change so expensive, but if you take in to count that ten pesos equal one American dollar then I only spent around eighteen dollars so it is all good, it is sort of funny to see the sales because they still look expensive. Okay I think everyone has seen the third harry potter movie, with the bus part, well here it is the same driving as the bus in that movie, I first thought it was just the buses here, but yesterday me and my new companion who is Elder Silva took a taxi and found out all Mexican drivers drive just like the bus in that movie, also Mexican cars have some very useless parts, like no one here uses there blinker and also they really don´t need the speedometer. But it is always fun. Okay my mission is still around the Guadalajara area I am still in the state of Jalisco, in the city Tonala, Jalisco. So I am still in a big city it is quite awesome here you will never see carpet here, but that is okay actually there is one place that has carpet and that is the temple. And we were blessed to be able to go to the temple on Friday. The temple isn´t in our mission so you don´t really get to go unless you are special, usually you don´t go till you are a zone leader or something, but we were lucky. So it is awesome very small but way cool still. My house has four elders two natives and a elder who is from California, so far it looks awesome, oh yea just remembered it seems like I might be doing some laundry by hand here so that is going to be awesome. Well that is all for now write again next week.
Con Amor
Elder Heffron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment