Monday, November 17, 2008

nov 17

Okay so I am sorry about not writing this last week I don´t know what happened, but that´s okay because really nothing happened out of the ordinary. Okay except we found a sweet investigator well she found us on Sunday. And she has been attending church for the past two months with her boyfriend and she wants to be baptized. So we set a date for Friday so that was last week. So you want to know what missionaries do on Friday nites for fun we baptize people. Well we had her boyfriend do the baptism but it was awesome to finally get a baptism since we havent´had one in about a month in our area, and I can see that our area is now getting better since me and my companion are working great together. So Saturday was awesome also since we were able to watch the cultural event for the mexico city temple. I don´t know if any of you got to see that or the temple dedication of the temple but it was way cool to hear from the prophet again. Now some funny news I tried coconut for the first time, don´t know if tom hanks could really survive off of that for three years in cast away, since they are disgusting I think but that could be just me. Oh also just remembered since we had all those events we were slaking on contacts so I needed 70 on Sunday but luckily I was able to get 101 which is the most I have ever gotten. Okay until next week

No comments: