My first week with elder torres was awesome, I had to train him to the area, but he picked it up way fast, and now we are cruising here, we have taught all of our investigators and we have found some new ones. We don´t have any ready for baptism this week but I am hoping in two weeks we have some. In my area we have a lot of less actives so we are trying to work with them and reactivate them, I like this part really when we have the help of our ward leaders, because some times the members just need some friends, and really we can´t do that part, even though I have made some great friends here I know one day in will be my turn to get that call and leave. Hope that isn´t for awhile. So all and all it has been an awesome time here in mexico and that I hope you all have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Till later my friends
Elder heffron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment