Monday, February 9, 2009

feb 9

Another week has flown by for me. I mean I am now half way through this transfer already and it feels like I just got here.. So lets begin… this week. On Monday was elder fackrell´s birthday so we celebrated by buying lots and lots of pizza. And it was really good since it was dominos and I like dominos. Also we went and all hung out at wal mart. Where we bought a basketball as a house, since we are now going to play basketball in the mornings also, so not just soccer.lol. So on Tuesday we played basketball and we are still playing Americans vs Mexicans. So we won, about time I mean with soccer we win a few and lose a few, but in basketball I can see us winning more. I am hoping that I will be better next time we play since I was horrible. But I mean I haven’t played for over five months so I am going to call in on that lol. Speaking of months and all I hit my eight month mark on Wednesday. It is a huge deal in the mission since it is a one third mark of the mission. Also what happened on Wednesday our investigator Lety had her baptismal interview; she has been an investigator of the church for over ten years.. So that was a huge deal in this area, and for her and us.On Friday, we had our zone conference. I like having those we talked a lot about working with members and having their help. It is true and we do a good job here in this area since I have always liked working with members, it is just so much better if our investigators have friends from the ward. Also another positive is that we had dominos and I found one of the two pepperoni pizza, oh also I got a package at the conference, I love mail. Who doesn’t? On Sunday we had five investigators at church which is so cool. Two were friends of lety, since she always likes to help us, and she has a lot of friends that are also interested in the church, which is good. So I had a great week and I can’t believe that this week went so fast. I hope you all had a great week. Talk to you later

No comments: