Friday, May 28, 2010
may 23
Hey everyone thus week was a good one some of our investigators have had some big trials in their lives but they are hitting them solid with their faith in Jesus so everything is going great I love to watch the people put everything in the lord and just to watch the blessings that they are receiving so that is so cool so I now will only have two weeks left so tuis coming up Sunday I will give my last talk in Spanish haha I know how fast time has flown so yeah that is cool this week we are hoping to have a few baptisms so we will see since yesterday we were going to have a baptism but with a few technical difficulties we were not able to so we are hoping to baptize Raul on Tuesday and Veronica on Saturday and also a child named Ruben on Saturday so we will hope to see. Speaking of seeing things this week we were able to see the capital of a church called the light of the world I don't even know if you have heard of it but here in Guadalajara is like salt lake to them hehe but yeah so I took some pictures of that hehe but yeah the week was a killer one so see you all very soon love ya elder Heffronso the pics are of the temple of the light of the world are beds(dont know if i told you but we are sleeping on the ground since it is so hot here haha)us today we went to the mall here and afterwards ate chinese food haha always cheap and good haha

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment