Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3-30

This week, well when someone told me that the mission was hard, I wish I would have known about this. What I am talking about is that on Monday, we ran out of gas. This means that we have had cold showers all weak long. Just to tell you that is not that fun. But just thinking about we are going to have gas this week so that will be good. We were hoping to have got it today but the people didn’t come. So we are shooting to get it tomorrow. But no worries, I am just thinking that I am in a pool, lol. Okay speaking of water, our luck we ran out of that this week, since here we buy drinkable water. But we got that on Saturday luckily that is a lot harder to live without. Haha. But nah the mission is really awesome and I am liking my new area. This past week we had splits with members. I went with Bro. Javier, it was way fun, teaching with him. I like how this ward just helps us so much. So my week was a blast, with cold water lol.
So I hope you are all having a killer time
Love elder heffron

No comments: