Tuesday, March 24, 2009

mar 23

Hey this week has been just a bunch of fun. First off last week we bought a=soccer ball, for the house so we can play in the mornings. This is a lot=harder when the teams are only with two players on both teams. But it is=a lot more fun, and fast, so I think its all good. On Wednesday, we had =our zone conference. This was the first that I wasn=E2=80=99t really bore=d. I think it could have to do with me understanding a lot more, or who k=nows. Lol. But for lunch we were all given McDonalds, which was awesome. ==20On Saturday was another reason why it was such a good week. Since our inves=tigator Catalina was baptized on Saturday. On Friday we found out that sh=e was going to leave Saturday night for Guadalajara, so she asked if we c=ould do the baptism in the morning. Of course by the time we found out ab=out this, it was way to late to call anybody. So we went to the ward miss=ion leaders house in the morning, then to the bishop right after that. We=were definently working hard this morning. But we got it all done, even =the interview for her husband. So that he could baptize his wife. So at n=oon was her baptism, since we changed the time of it, it was just us four=missionaries and her family and the bishop. Since she didn=E2=80=99t mak=e it back before church on Sunday, we are going to do the confirmation ne=xt week. Also on Sunday, was the birthday of Bro Contreras. So we went th=ere and had a little party, it so funny they don=E2=80=99t eat cake, but =they still bought a cake so that we four could eat it. It was fun, we all=gave some little things. So like I said this week was just a bunch of fu=n. I hope you all had a blast. Love ya elder heffron

No comments: