This week we had something different like everyday. So I have tons to write about which is good for all of us. Lol. So on Monday we had two meal appointments, I know the members love us here. So we went had breakfast with one, and we had a bbq for lunch. Lets just say I didn’t really need to eat dinner. Also on Monday we had a lesson with Catalina and Jamie, Catalina was just baptized like two weeks ago, so we were doing the lessons after baptism with her. elder fackrell and elder placencia, came and we taught her as the four of us. So that was cool, that is one of the bonuses of having four elders in the same ward. We share the same area. So on Tuesday we had divisions, I went with the Zone leader in Jacona. You know when I thought of Jacona for some reason I thought of a nice place. I swear the beach boys have a song that has the word Jacona in it. But lets just say there was a lot of dirt, just no water. But it was way fun still all the same. We ended the divisions at nine thirty at night. So I still slept in my bed. This was a week of interviews first on Wednesday we had interviews with the president, which is always fun, we were there for like five hours, we practiced some new methods in our teaching and that is always fun. And on Thursday was the interview of Aurelia, we went over the questions with her a few times before. And she passed with flying colors. So here is the semana santa or in english holy week, for the atonement of Christ, and almost everyone has work off,which means for the religious they do activities and for the other more larger part means to get drunk. Which is a problem only because some still think to drive here, more then the states. Our investigator Aurelia, I am pretty sure that I have said that she has a few years ahead of her, and almost was close to having none, since she got hit by a car on Friday crossing the street, we heard about that on Saturday in the morning. Which I know my first thought was crap, but the member she works with said its not to bad and she is at his house now, at not the hospital. And when we saw her she was okay, well maybe not okay but she was alive. Since she did have a bandage on her head. But the first thing she asked was to clarify the time of the baptism, so she had her baptism at seven in the afternoon on Saturday. she was too tired on Sunday so she didn’t make it to church to be confirmed so we are going to be doing that next Sunday.Speaking of Sunday we went to a family´s house. They are our new investiators and they fed us some meat. I would have to say like it taste like chicken, but then I was given the head to eat some of the meat. Oh just to tell you the truth it was like an overly large rat. Yep like a rat.I told you I had some interesting things that happened this week. Also we had changes today and Fackrell now is in Guadalajara, actually is in my first area. So that is pretty sweet.
Have a great week.
Love elder heffron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment