Tuesday, April 21, 2009
april 20
So this week I won’t lie went by so fast. I can’t really remember what happens. I know you probably don’t want to hear that. But it is true, it is funny how fast time goes here in the mish, I mean my comp only has thirty-five days left, and it still feels like I got here like only two weeks ago, I cant believe we have been together for two months. Some other great news besides time is that we have a ten year old investigator, her name is Jessica, her aunt and uncle are members. They are actually the ones that helped us with Aurelia; she was baptized two weeks ago. Jessica for only being ten knows a lot, and she understands a ton too. Her baptism is going to be this Saturday. So I will definitely have something to write about next week. Lol.Let’s see speaking of my comp in the beginning, today is his birthday. He now is twenty-two years old. That is about it; well today we played soccer with a total of ten missionaries, five Americans and five Mexicans, so I bet you can guess what the teams were, I would have to say we were close, the lead changed like four times. But we lost by I think it was seven to ten. I don’t feel to bad. It was close.Love you allElder heffron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment