Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6-23

So yesterday I got a great phone call at two thirty in the morning. Yep I had changes. I did not want that phone call today. Mostly cuz I love Zamora I had so much fun there, it was awesome. But I am now in Guadalajara, in the ward Mirador in the stake of Mirador. Which is not in the south mission. So yah you might be wondering why I am not in the south mission, it is because are mission lines are switching with the north mission, also next week our name will be Guadalajara East mission. So right now I am in an area in the north mission but next week I will be in the east mission. I know confusing lol. Okay so this week we found this awesome family. And it was from a reference, just to tell you all how great references are. But the reference was for this lady her name is Rosa, so we started to talk to her and her brother Jesus. They are both well a little older, so we are also talking with there spouses. But jesus is awesome same is Rosa, the only problem with rosa is that someone has to be there to watch their mother, since she is sick so she cant go to church. But jesus did go with us with his wife and his little girl. And he is way stoked to get baptized, the only problem is if his wife doesn’t want to he wont either. So I am hoping that Beatrice(wife of jesus) will also want to get baptized.Sorry my new comp for this week is elder harding, he is from Spanish fork Utah, yea my first gringo comp. I have to learn this whole area in a week so I can teach my next comp. since harding is from the north mission and wont be here next week. So I have a lot of work to do
So love you all
Elder heffron

No comments: