Elder heffron
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
aug 10
So this past week has been a very interesting week…lets see last week we went to a Chinese restaurant yea lets just say it was a bad idea. Lol. But on a higher note we had some great lessons with our investigators Francisco, and with Salvador. And we were able to get them both to church on Sunday. and this coming up week they both have baptismal dates for this coming up Sunday. Speaking about Sunday, both me and my comp gave talks this past week at church. Elder nelson was about baptism and mine was about the sacrament our talks went very hand and hand, I think we really did well. We also had mutual on Thursday and we gave a little thirty minute lesson with the members. I thought it went very well we talked about how the members need to help us with the work. Lol. Today we are going to go to the zoo so I will have some sweet photos next week. Speaking of things that I saw this week I saw the brand new camaro, and yea it is so beautiful. Lol. So the photos are: of me on my fourteen months with my hands up to show that I have ten months left, is of us six Gillmore, Louder, Me, Hamblin, Nelson, Lehman. And the last one is of the camaroHave a great week
Elder heffron


Elder heffron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment