Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So this week has been just full of adventures, lets see I will first like to say that two weeks ago we broke the record of baptisms two weeks ago so on Tuesday we all went to lunch together the entire mission. Yea it was way cool and we went and ate at a buffet so that was pretty tight and there we did all of our changes there and elder nelson is now in estadio, in Morelia. For all of you at home that was my second area of the mission. Where I was only there for a change, but I was told that Lety my baptism there was already the Relief Society President and now she is a counselor in the Young Women presidency for the stake. That is tight to hear. But back to the point, my comp that I received was elder richeson. But he was only my comp for five hours since he was sick and now is in his house. I hope that he will be better and be able to be back soon. So then I received elder paleta, but the trip is that both of have different areas so we were told that we were going to work in both the areas so we were way excited. But then we found out on Wednesday that we have changes so my comp for the rest of the week was elder Contreras who is my zone leader. It was way fun to be with him also this entire week. And now I am in the offices waiting for my next comp which is elder cardenas I don’t know who he is since he only has two months out in the mission. But I bet we will have a lot of success and fun together.
So back to Tuesday, we went to the conference with Elder Christoffersen which was sweet he let us ask him questions and all. And it was really cool, i liked his answers and his advice for us. It was really good. We also met the new area president and his wife and the other mission president and his wife. Oh yea don’t think I told ya but it was both Guadalajara missions together that is a lot of missionaries.Okay so some other funny notes, I had a contact this past week who she thought that I was a missionary for the catholic church, since when I do my contact I say that I am from the church of Jesus Christ, just because the entire name is kinda long. So she sent me and elder Contreras to the catholic church to talk with the father, or the minister to tell him that we are missionaries to see if we could help him. Okay I could of done the right thing and corrected her, but how much fun would that be. So we told her that we will go there right after we are done knocking. And of course we didn’t go, but I didn’t expect to see her again. But my luck we ran into her again and she told us that she talked to the father about us and he told us that we never showed up so she sent us again, we played a little dumb saying we got lost. Lol
Oh also for a note Salvador was confirmed and given the priesthood on Sunday. So that is way cool it is so cool to see all the blessings that he has received since he found the church. His life has done like a 180 and I am so glad that I am here to see it.
Well I love you all
Have a great week
Elder heffron
okay so the pics for this week is first me and the temple of Guadalajara, this is where we had the conference with Elder Christoffersen, second is me and elder paleta and the third is me and elder contreras, didnt get one of richeson before he left

No comments: