Okay this week was a blast. As you all know from last week I have a new comp his name is elder cardenas. He is from Monterrey Mexico, and has wont believe this but a year less then me in the mission. I am old nah just joking I still have nine months left since I will be completing fifteen this coming up week, where is the time going. Okay now back to the point…lol.
Okay so this week was a week of Home Evenings, which I wont lie is always fun it started with Tuesday we had a home evening with the family Vega Medina. They are way nice and very humble but a little inactive so we are trying to help them come back to the church. The coolest thing is that we have tons of new investigators just because of this activity, since they invited all of their neighbors. Oh yea just to tell you for dinner we ate tacos. And of course since we are here in Mexico there is always chilies everywhere and since I am the only American I always am given chilies they say it helps with your Spanish, first that is a lie, second I can eat more chilies then any other Mexican here. Lol. I know who would of known I beat every Hispanic at eating hot food. Lol.
Okay also we had a family home evening with Salvador to teach him about the importance and we invited Francisco since they live close by and all. And Salvador was to happy to share his testimony with Francisco. Also we invited Adrian and Luis, since Adrian is the ward missionary leader here and Luis was but now is the ward secretary.
Speaking of Luis, so on Thursday here we have mutual, and always after the spiritual there is games no. so we played some soccer, and my team won two out of three games, and when Luis was the goalie for the other team I made an awesome goal. Yea thought I would share that. Oh yeah before the home evening with Salvador it was storming so bad here. That the streets weren’t just rivers so were the sidewalks there were no places to hide. Lol
Okay so on Sunday I wont lie we had no new investigators at church so yeah that is a bust, but Salvador went up to bless the sacrament problem is his glasses didn’t work for him so he instead just helped break the bread but I am still proud of him. Lol.That was pretty much my weekbye…
we are off to find some more souls
love elder heffron
so the pictures of the week are of me and a chili(just to tell you ate like six one after the other, to prove that I can lol) of the street on Saturday(there is a sidewalk under that)and me and my comp elder cardenas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment