Tuesday, September 8, 2009

9-8

So this week has been great. Lets see on Wednesday we had a Zone Conference which was killer, we learned about how to be better missionaries like Ammon and all the sons of Mosiah. And it was a good way to look at ourselves as missionaries, and our president gave us an assignment to read the entire Book of Mormon in the month of September. So yea we will be reading a lot these days. But it is going to be sweet rereading with the purpose of just finding ways to better my teaching. I think it will definitely help me finish up my mission. Okay so here we are definitely having the rainy season it is pouring here almost everyday. But I like it, it reminds me of home in Washington. Speaking of which I passed by a street named Washington going to the zone conference look how close I am to home. Lol.Okay so not to many things happened this past week but I still had a good week. Okay love you all
Elder heffron
the photos this week are: first is me with the pet ferrets of Sis. Ana and her family. second is the street sign that shows we passed through my home to get to the zone conference, third is my zone with president and sister davidson, and the last is me showing nine months wow the time is flying by okay love ya

No comments: