This week was awesome, I mean I have now got used to the temperature. And all at the beginning of the week, that now it has started to rain here and now I am freezing. Lol. But really it has been really nice here, this is the smallest city I have been in during the mission, so it is really cool, like all the people know who we are so it is really cool, also I mean Elder Vasher has been here for over six months and the kid is huge, he is like a giant lol. So it helps that everyone knows who we are so people already know why we are here.
Well speaking of Elder Vasher last week we went to go and play bball, and man I have found out the hard way that I am out of shape I need to get in better shape, then again I did okay I did score when I was on his team but when I was against him man it was bad. Lol. But I think I will do better if we stay together here in apatzingan, since we will probably play more times, so I will get in better shape and can make more shots, I haven’t played since I was in the mtc, I mean I have played members that really don’t know that much, but against people good haven’t done that in a while lol.So last night we had a family night with some members. And it was going to be a lot more fun, but then it started to rain so we couldn’t really play too much for the game. But it was still okay. I mean we spent a lot of time just chatting and one just had a cute little baby boy, which he is like the coolest he is only four months but he is way cool.
But that was pretty much my whole week I hope everyone had a great week.
Love ya all
Elder heffron
No comments:
Post a Comment