So the coolest thing this week is that we found a blue bell store here. Just to tell you I never saw this ice cream in the state of Utah and I found it here in Apatzingan which is funny since this is the smallest city I have been in, in my entire mission. But just to tell you the mint chocolate chip ice cream was amazing. Lol. So we helped out some members go through wood, yeah they had a huge pile of wood that they received so we helped them go through it to find the good wood. And while doing this I saw a frog, but I swear since it didn’t move I thought it was fake, until Eloisa(the member)picked it up and through it at us. Which made her sister freak out. It was cool I got picture of it also. Lol.But I wont lie that is pretty much my weekI know sort of boring this week
Love ya
Elder heffron
so the photos this week
1 is a mustang with the utah utes plate yeah go utes
2 brandon
3 blue bell ice cream store
4 the frog
oh yeah and a special shout out to brittany who will be turning twenty five this coming week wow she is getting up there
No comments:
Post a Comment