Wednesday, November 25, 2009

nov 24

sorry these are the photos of last week
the first one is the morning of when elder medrano and elder vasher left
the second is, us after the dinner we won with Estela and Blanca also in the photo is Estela´s daughter Soledad and her son


So this week was a great week. First off we had divisions with our zone leaders. Which means I was in Uruapan for two days. Yea just to tell you the temperature difference was huge, I was wearing a sweater the entire time I was there. Lol. I have no idea how I will survive next winter in Utah. Lol. I mean there wasn’t even frost in Uruapan lol. But owell. So while I was there I had a killer time with Elder Ashton, I even let him shave my head so yeah now I am more bald then I was before. Lol. But I like it, I now can just role right out of bed with no worries. Lol. I will not have bed hair for a long time.
So this week we were going to have a baptism of Estela, but she got sick and was hospitalized, yeah that hasn’t happened before so I ask if everyone can put her in your prayers I am pretty sure she will be baptized this week. Or exactly when she is better, she is such a trooper and she has so much faith that it is amazing. This week we also received a really cool reference from one of my favorite families here in my area from the sister Blanca, and this kid is so cool his name is Servando and he is really cool, he actually went to the baptism, which unfortunately didn’t happen but instead he went to mutual, so that is sweet, he has actually gone to seminary once now too. Sweet. He is really awesome.
So that is my week I hope you had a great week also love ya
Elder heffron
photos this weekfirst one is most of the city from the mountain we climbed on mondaysecond one is a taxi company called fart yeah i know hilariousthird one is me and ashton on our way back to apatzingan with my newly shaved head

No comments: