So this week just want to tell you all happy thanksgiving. This thanksgiving me and my companion went to the blue bell ice cream store and we ate some ice cream to enjoy thanksgiving. I am really thankful for all of you. I am very grateful for knowing all of you, you have all helped me so much in my path. Also this week my father Elder Harrington should be enjoying some rest, since he has now finished his mission. How fast time has flown I was with him when he only had nine months. I learned a lot from him. So best of luck Harrington.Sorry not really that interesting of a week, but we are planning on having a baptism this coming up Saturday. So next week will be way more cool, baptisms really make the time go by so much better.
Okay love yae.
heffron
Okay love yae.
heffron
photos
me and my comp eating our ice cream
makes me feel like I am still home
saw this guy in Guadalajara with my dads name lol
me and my comp eating our ice cream
makes me feel like I am still home
saw this guy in Guadalajara with my dads name lol
No comments:
Post a Comment