Merry Christmas everyone, hope everyone will have a great Christmas, I know I will. Today there were changes in the mission, but me and my companion have a lot of luck, we are staying together for another change, that will make it three changes. So that is pretty cool, I have never had the same companion for more than two changes. So this is going to be good, we have a lot of people that are preparing to be baptized so it will be great to see them all enter the waters of baptism. Sorry I don’t have a lot of time since today isn’t our p day, just on here to write ya and tell ya about Christmas and the phone calls. But just want to tell you all that I love ya, bye for now, will write again on Christmas. Bye heffron
Photos, first one is us and Sis. Blanca and her family(Francisco, Isabel, Lola, Erika, Sara, Blanca, Coyotecatl, me)
Second, the city of Apatzingan at night
Third, Erick our investigator and his family took us out to dinner,(Erick, Lucy(erick´s mom)Lucero(ericks sister)alejandro (luceros boyfriend)coyotecatl and me)
Fourth, my comp killed this scorpion in our shower yesterday haha
No comments:
Post a Comment