Merry Christmas to all, hope everyone had a great Christmas this past week, I know I did, I mean first here in Mexico, they celebrate more Christmas eve, a little bit more than Christmas, so Christmas eve the dinner is big and everyone wants to invite us to eat so yea we ate four times on the 24th haha, but o well, I did throw up afterwards haha, but the food was still great. Lol. So o yea, on the 23rd we had a Christmas conference all the way in Morelia, so we left from our house at six in the morning and we didn’t get back till after ten, so yeah total the day out of my area, lol, and when we got home we still did the baptismal interviews for Cristobal and Yesenia, but they didn’t get baptized this week, since he is a taxi driver he had to go and take someone to Guadalajara, yea that is a journey to do so he did not make it in time. So we are shooting to do it this week, with another teenager Servando. So yeah the conference was great we did a gift change and we sang Christmas carols and all. Oh yeah also we went to an American buffet so yeah you know we all ate a ton, I ate four plates of food with desert, oh yeah I even had some turkey and real stake, I haven’t had that forever. Haha. So Christmas was sweet I mean you know with the phone call and all chit chating with the good old fam is always grat I cant believe that this is my third phone call just one more. But it was great to talk with all of you love all of you. Have a happy new year.
Love elder heffron
photos
1. me and elder mata, we both had the other and gave the other a t shirt
2. me and the christmas tree look at my christmas, lol
3. christmas eve with eric and his family, he made us this christmas cards out of dvd cases they are really cool.
4. bit my finger nails during church yesterday and made the nails into a face lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment