Monday, January 12, 2009
1-12-09
So this week was killer I forgot to say that I have actually have been out for seven months it has gone so fast it is awesome. I mean I am learning so much and I am just enjoying it here I mean this week was good and all on Tuesday I found out that I had to give a talk on Sunday about missionary work. Not to hard since I am in the mission and all and since I started to read d and c this week and that all the scriptures in the first sections are about missionary work. So on Friday we had divisions with the zone leaders and I went to there are the whole day Friday it was awesome I was with elder Martinez he is a funny kid and he is awesome we got along way well the problem was all of there plans fell thru so we knocked a lot of doors which is always good we found two new investigators and I hope the best for them in that area. Okay all the big news was that and my talk so it was only five minutes but I am the same in English and I am in Spanish don´t like talking in front of people so at parts my Spanish was not that good, not to help that I was sick this week , who would think it was possible to get a cold here, well my companion got it first and then I got it from him, but o well. Also my Spanish isn´t too hot to begin with. But I think I did good. I mean I used a lot of scriptures and I read the standard of truth which is really hard in Spanish but all is great here in mexico.Until next week.Elder heffron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment