So this week was full of excitement. So here we go on Monday I was suppose to have interviews with the Mission president but he couldn’t make it since we had a mission emergency in our mission so instead we left and went and played pool which was so cool, I am way lucky but I am not to bad I won one game but man I can win so much faster if you could count the cue ball, lol. So on Tuesday was my birthday which was awesome, so the customs here are a little different like here when it is your birthday you have to buy the food for the parties so I bought one ice cream pie for my district, and I bought ice cream for the party that we had with the family Ramirez. Both parties were way fun, also here a nother custom is that there Is a game with the food, they put the plate in front of your face and you have to be able to take a bite before they can shove the plate in your face, I did great the first time, and then they just shove in your face, luckily I liked the ice cream lol.So Wednesday we had interviews which was good we took a lot of time there, since also we did some study time there and we learned a little bit more about the atonement of Christ. We are now as a mission starting to read the book of Mormon again and only mark the things about the atonement. Thursday was awesome it rained here so bad, it was awesome. Also Chris Gausett went home from his mission six weeks ago and he returned a cool thing is he was with elder torres before he left so was cool for him. Friday morning reminded me so much of Washington since after the rain it was so nice you could feel the water in the air. Saturday was my other birthday party but this time was with Sister Vicky and her family we had a great bbq which is always good and a bought the ice cream. It was fun I love bbqs and this family is so awesome we have actually eaten with them like three times this week, and Sunday we were scheduled to eat lunch with them which was cool I ate some of the left over carne from yesterday still good. Lol. Also afterwards in the night I called the secretaries to ask a question and I found out also that I had changes this week. So I now am in the state of Michoacán, in Mexico. My comp is elder Obregon. I think we are going to do great together, so I noticed that I baptized two people with both my other comps. So I am thinking maybe If I keep that pattern but switch comps every week lol.
So talk to you all next week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment