Monday, January 5, 2009

1-5-09

So this week had to be one of the busiest week in my mission, since our investigators Emmanuel and Imelda wanted to get married on the 31st of December. So on the 30th we worked hard to get all of their paper work done and all the exams you need to take her, I don´t know how hard it is in America but it is really hard here, I mean it was a nightmare but we finished all the doctor appointments by like ten o´clock on the 31st and then we went to see the stake president who is a judge here so president meza married them for us. It was really cool to be a part of. Then in the night of New Years Eve we made pizzas with Sis Vicky and her family it was cool but we still made it home at ten, which is good for us. But I wont lie we couldnñ´t go to sleep since there were a huge party in the park in front of our house so I went to bed at midnight, but I realized I will not touch the ground of America this whole year that is so weird to think about. So today I had to do tons of laundry for two reasons all my white shirts were dirty, okay and the second reason goes with the first since I needed a white shirt to be able to baptize yes I baptized this week on Saturday I baptized Emmanuel and elder torres baptized Imelda, it was definitely the best way to start this year off. And on Sunday jenaro who is the father of Emmanuel confirmed him and his wife it was awesome to have him confirm members of the church. Definitely the best week of my mission, what is really cool is that I started with them and I was able to be here when they entered the waters of baptism.
Okay until next week
Love you all
Elder heffron

No comments: