Tuesday, July 28, 2009

july 27

So this week was awesome we had tons of sweet experiences and lessons. So why don’t we get started then… So on Monday last week we went to sams club. Yep there are some here also. Lol. But we went and ate some food and my comp went to buy a memory card. So when were leaving a member came by and asked us to follow him. So we helped him get all of his supplies, I think he was taking the prophets words to heart about food storage since he bought a three year supply of toilet paper lol. But then after we helped him he asked us to get another cart and he told us we have ten minutes to get whatever we want so that was interesting. Funny thing is we came back two times and he told us that we needed to get more food, yea no joke it was sweet, this never happened to me before in the mission.Lets see on Friday, we went and taught Ana and her family and since it was a late appointment we ate dinner with her. Which I don’t know why but we seem to have a lot of late appointments with her lol. But this time I went in and helped Ana´s mom with the making the tortillas, which is very common here for the people to make their own tortillas. And just to tell you corn tortillas are so much better made by hand. But see Ana´s mom, knows how to make flour tortillas, so we made flour tortillas by hand it was fun and they were delicious also. Lol.Okay and just for some more info America lost to Mexico yesterday in the Gold Cup. I know nobody else knows what that even means. But it was a soccer tournament and lets just say I shouldn’t bet anymore. But I mean I didn’t see the U.S. losing to Mexico but its okay. Lol. I think its better for me right now, seeing that I am an American in Mexico. Lol.
Okay love you guysHave a great weekElder Heffron
This week the pictures are of the food that we all got from the brother at sams and the other is me making a tortilla.

No comments: