So this past week has been awesome with elder nelson. Lets see, just to tell you all we are now in the rainy season here so the streets realistically turn into rivers its pretty awesome I am going to have a photo to go with this entry. So lucky me our house had some umbrellas since I was sort of lazy to go and by my own. I mean you know me. So I am quite lucky. Lol. On Friday we were joking how we could use our umbrellas as weapons if someone tried to jump us, since they slide and all. And one of the times well the last time the top actually fell off, so I had to put it back together, so I wont be using my umbrella as a weapon anytime soon. Lol
Lets see also this Saturday, was the 233rd birthday of the America. So me and my comp celebrated with a chocolate pie that we bought and pizzas, and dr pepper and oh yea my last comp elder harding gave me a mtn dew so yea we kept it till the 4th and drank it. It was awesome. It was a great day and the photo that I am also putting with this is me and my comp in American flag shirts with the pie.So a lot of members here are sort of inactives so me and my comps have done more things in this past week then I have in my entire mission. I mean I have given a talk last week, this week did the opening prayer in sacrament, blessed the sacrament, funny story I accidentally almost took the water before the bishop, but luckily I noticed all the eyes looking at me and noticed something wrong then I heard the cup of the bishop fall in the tray, and I was so embarrassed and happy that I didn’t take it. Lol. Also me and my comp taught a class to the primary. But don’t worry I really do enjoy it, this isn’t me complaining or anything, just I know that me and elder nelson have a lot of work to do, and I know without a doubt we are going to see miracles here in this area.
Okay I love you all
Have a killer week
Elder heffron
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment