Monday, October 13, 2008
10-13
So this week was really fast actually It doesn´t feel like a week since I wrote you so it was a little different this week two days this week I had companion swap with elder peza who is one of my zone leaders so for these two days since we served in my are I was actually the senor companion now there is a lot of pressure being the senor comp, it was awesome learning from a different person, to see how they work, and he actually knows English pretty good his dad actually lives in Yakama Washington. Small world. But we only talked in Spanish all day till after ten we spoke in English. So this week when I just listen to people I found out that I understand and I know what they are saying so I just can´t wait till they can understand me. So also one day it rained here and I now understand what people mean when they say when it rains it pours. The streets turned into rivers on Saturday no joke it was so awesome it definitely made me remember Washington. So that is the huge highlights of my week. Oh yea also I have noticed there is a lot of old cars here that are so nice like I saw this beautiful seventies mustang, it is so nice but now that is my week talk to you next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment