Monday, October 20, 2008

10-20-08

So another week has gone by. So on Monday the 13th we had a huge storm here, so bad that we were in a members home and after we were done with the lesson we were actually stuck in their house for an extra thirty minutes. It was unbelievable here I love the rain though luckily, just not in church clothes. So this wek was awesome for us teaching one of the days we taught ten lessons total because we taught two with a member present. That was probably my bes day with elder silva. We taught great this week and I feel that my Spanish is improving. Yesterday three people(investigators and members) said that my Spanish is actually not to bad, which I wont lie made my day because I really was hoping that this day would come. Except still some people don´t understand me, but I think it´s because I am white so they just expect me not to know the language. But who really knows. So this is it for this week, nothing out of the ordinary just work, work, work. So love you all and hope you all had a good week, and have a good week this week.Elder heffronp.s. I got mail this last week and that makes me three for three so keep up the good work with the letters.

No comments: