Monday, October 6, 2008

oct 6 2008

So sorry about not posting anything last week, so this week was awesome first of all on Friday was zone conference which meant i got mail. And also it means that in six weeks I will have another zone conference so you all have six weeks to write me, I am going to have the addresses on the blog also for you to be able to write me or pouch me, but write me if you want. Okay and if you want to mail me a package there is a website that is carepackageexpress.com I think this mission has had no problems with this shipping service or just send me the stuff in a brown box with pictures of the catholic virgin Mary. Because they are superstitious here. So if you want to send me a package both work.Okay so this week was General Conference which was awesome don´t know why it was easier to pay attention, it could have been that I was in a church rather then a couch but who knows. So just think we were doing the exact same thing at the exact same time, how cool the world is so small with the church so this week has been fun basically because it all led up to Conference which was good, so I hop everyone else enjoyed it as much as me, so talk to you next week.

No comments: