Monday, October 27, 2008

10-27

Hi
So i have now finished my first transfer here in Mexico it has been six weeks here, but i actually am still with elder silva, and no one in my district was transferred this time, only one person in my zone was transferred this week and one two weeks ago. Also today is my one-fifth mark, so that means all I have to do is this four more times. Which doesn´t seem to hard, so it is awesome here I am glad that I didn´t get transferred because I like my area and I think I will actually be here fore four to six months which is awesome it means I will get to know my members and investigators really well here. So yesterday I actually bared my testimony in church in Spanish, I thought I was going to give a talk, so I made one up in about five seconds, yea right, really my farewell talk came in my head so I was going to use that just in Spanish but in the end all I had to do was bare my testimony which to me is hard in English but I did okay, I am starting to like talking to people in Spanish which is good since no one speaks English here, well some do but it´s not that good, and that makes me think is that how I sound in Spanish, I hope not. So that is my week I hope you all had fun I am sorry if this isn´t interesting to you but to me it is.
So love you all
Talk to you next week
Elder heffron

No comments: