So this week I wont lie has gone by so fast, it is so funny how the mission is sometimes. I mean for my comp, elder cardenas, the week went by slow but for me it went by way fast. We were talking about this and he said once you know the area it goes by so much faster. Which is funny since today I have changes and all I am now going back to Michoacán, again but this time Apatianzgan. Which is funny because it is the hottest part in the mission, okay yea I cant see the funny thing about that either except that I want to lose weight so I will be losing a lot by sweating lol. But really it is okay I made some great friends that I will always remember here and I have had some great experiences. I read a paper from Elder Holland yesterday about how we as missionaries, need to make our areas better when we leave then when we come into them. And I can see that this ward has improved a lot, I know that it isn’t about me, I know I am just the tool that is in the hand of God, but it is so cool that I was able to be here to see the changes. I mean this ward has improved a lot since when I got here, they have given more callings to members we have been baptizing more here then before, speaking of which Karina who we baptized two weeks ago, yesterday was announced to be the Second Counselor in the Young Women, so that is way tight. I know she will do great, we were talking to her about going on a mission, since she really wants to go. We will see what happens in three years. But it will be way killer if she goes on a mission
Oh yea we had a zone conference this past week, to get to know are new mission president and all. And he is way cool. And I know he will help us get to the next level so we are going to do more miracles here. I hope so anyway. Lol.
Okay love you guys
Elder heffron



okay so the photos arefirst is a hearse that is a bmw, i think that is the only time that i will be able to be in a bmw lol.second is me with my package from my mom, thank you so muchthird is my comp with the hymn book that my mom sent himfourth is my last supper here in miradorokay bye
1 comment:
Hallo, Hallo Elder Heffron
le deseamos lo mejor en su mision, gracias por compartirnos el evangelio n.n siempre sera bienvenido saludos de parte de la familia de la Hna. Ana.
Wiederschaun !!
Post a Comment